The Only Way to Identify, Measure & Manage Word-of-Mouth Advocates
We have deep expertise and trusted partnerships with some of today’s most innovative technology companies. Shaw/Scott is proud to feature our preferred partner, Nfluence Analytics in our Partner Spotlight Series.
As the world slowly shows signs of emerging from the pandemic and companies begin to ramp up their marketing, many brands are seeking new ways to engage and regain their competitive edge. Of course, many will seek to further maximize their data for new insights and revenue opportunities. Whether through machine learning or traditional analysis, they’re eager to find the next “new, big thing” to reenergize their marketing and drive additional revenue.
Our partner, Nfluence Analytics, is the first to help marketers find more revenue opportunities and help brands make smarter marketing decisions by exposing a new marketing signal—word-of-mouth (WOM) advocates. Word-of-mouth marketing is when a consumer's interest in a company's product or service is reflected in their daily dialogues with friends, family or colleagues.
- 90% of people believe brand recommendations from advocates1
- Consumers discuss specific brands casually 90 times per week1
- Customers acquired through WOMM spend 200% more than the average customer2
Marketers have always struggled to identify, measure and manage WOM—we know it exists, but it has been hard to quantify and facilitate. Nfluence Analytics uses sales data to help predict which consumers will advocate through word-of-mouth—resulting in new ways to measure lifetime value and consumer. This in turn empowers them to turn these new insights and advocates into action.
- Assess the true value of each consumer and identify who is most likely to advocate actions or spend
- Maximize marketing efforts and budget by targeting advocates and their preferred channels
- Monitor and manage trends driven by advocates resulting in better merchandising and inventory control
We’re excited to partner with Nfluence Analytics. We believe their exclusive algorithm combined with their actionable analytics platform provides a powerful combination that will become one of the most valuable tools in a marketing toolkit and help brands jump ahead of the competition. To learn more about the partnership between Shaw/Scott and Nfluence Analytics or discuss our services and solutions, please contact us.